Entreprises Kourany 10 Recommendations
- Crystallize your marble floor using steel wool causing permanent rust on tiles;
- Use hydraulic acid " HCL" for antique treatment because it will damage the stone surface permanently ;
- Choose large tiles and slabs with small thicknesses because the handling of the tiles will be subjected to damages, cracks, splitting, chipping, etc.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Adequate stone cutting, smooth transportation and delicate handling of tiles prior to installation;
- Proper pipe drainage under tiles to avoid efflorescence due to water infiltration or humidity;
- Proper laying of tiles with well packed slabs to avoid unstable tiles from breaking;
- Quality cement or resin of an adequate color filling tile joints;
- Tile joints of equal dimensions over the entire surface;
- Good leveling and smoothing to avoid undulated surfaces;
- Appropriate outdoor and indoor tiles.